Go Greener with Burkett’s.
Go Greener at Work
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle …
It’s Easy Being Green
You recycle paper, glass, and aluminum at home, but what can you do to be kinder to the Earth at the office? Plenty. We’ve identified a few simple ways to make workplace greener.
- Buy recycled products: From printer paper and Post-it Notes to calendars and pens, using recycled products can result in lower waste by keeping paper out of landfills.
- Repair the air: Use nontoxic cleaning products when you tidy your desk and other work areas and, if powers-that-be allow it, keep a plant in your office to absorb indoor air pollution.
- Think before you print: Before you hit the “Print” button, consider sending a document digitally. If you really need a hard copy, make it a habit to print double-sided or use old documents as scrap paper before recycling.
- Lunch Smart: Invest in a reusable lunch bag for meals you eat at work and bring your own mug for your morning coffee. Consider having a communal water pitcher with filtered water handy to reduce the use of plastic water bottles.
– See more at: http://www.economyofficesupply.com/blog/go-greener-at-work/#sthash.Dj36fRix.dpuf